- Credit Card Payment Surcharge: 1.6% - Visa, Mastercard & American Express. Diners Club & JCB - 3%
- Check-in time from 2:00 pm and checkout time is by 10:00 am.
- Two levels of undercover parking are available to all guests attending the hotel. It is complimentary and subject to availability.
- Due to Covid-19 the hotel is offering reduced food and beverage offerings. Bespoke continental breakfast baskets are available to be pre-ordered and delivered to your room at an additional cost
- Full Payment for your total stay will be processed and charged to the credit card provided at time of booking.
- To eliminate identity fraud, you will need to provide your credit card & photo ID at check-in to ensure that your identity matches the booking identity. A record and/or copy of this photo ID will be retained by the Brighton Savoy to minimise the risk of fraudulent credit card usage and for verification purposes with your credit card provider in the event of disputation.
- Direct Hotel Bookings may be cancelled or changed and no cost until 2pm on the day prior to your booked arrival.
- Bookings cancelled or changed with less than 24 hours prior to your arrival date will forfeit the full amount of your stay. No refunds will be made.
- Force Majeure The Brighton Savoy will not be in breach of this Agreement and will not have any liability to you whatsoever in respect of your booking if it is prevented from complying with any of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions by reason of Force Majeure. “Force Majeure” means any act, event or circumstance beyond the reasonable control of the Brighton Savoy which has a substantial impact on the Hotel and/or the tourist and/or hotel industry in the geographical market in which the Hotel operates, which act could include, without limitation, casualties, war, rebellion, revolution, blockades, riots, insurrection, strikes, lockouts, labour or industrial problems, civil unrest, embargoes, domestic or international disturbance, acts of terrorism, outbreak of disease, virus, pandemics or epidemics, world and/or regional health threats, loss or substantial reduction in major airline services, governmental actions or delays, fire, hurricanes, earthquakes, storms, floods, other natural catastrophes or severe weather conditions or acts of God, travel or health advisories, orders or recommendations issued by any relevant government authorities or international bodies or agencies, or damage or destruction of the Hotel.
In the event of Force Majeure, the Brighton Savoy has the right to immediately terminate your booking at the Hotel and will extend a credit note for any deposits paid by you as your sole remedy.
Brighton Savoy has two levels of off street undercover parking available to all guests attending the hotel. Parking is free and subject to availability. Car parking is not guaranteed. Ticket Parking until 8pm on the esplanade The Bayside council has introduced a new beach parking scheme, so please read and follow all parking signs.
The following Brighton Bus trasport information will assist with buses that service the Brighton Area