Brighton Savoy’s Famous Valentines Day Dinner Melbourne
Thursday 14th February 2019
Bookings open in LATE 2018
Valentine’s Day Dinner in Melbourne is best experienced in the Seaview Restaurant whilst enjoying a romantic dining experience with bay views.
A single red rose, awaits your valentine and a glass of bubbles as the sun goes down.
Rekindle the romance, first date, wedding anniversary?
Valentines Day is a perfect opportunity to spend time with your special partner.
Accommodation is also available so why not make a real night of it with Dinner, Bed & Breakfast, our front desk team would be delighted to assist you.
Valentines day dinner package available at:
- 5.45pm – 7.30pm Early session $TBA per person
- 7.30pm -9.30pm Premium session $TBA per person
- 9.30pm – Late session $TBA per person
- Single red rose for your valentine
- Three course menu and coffee
- De Bortoli Willowglen wines, local beers and soft drinks
Call us on (03) 9592 8233
Valentines Day Dinner Menu
- Chilli Prawns with a mild red chilli sauce & Jasmine rice(g)
- Chickpea spiced falafel with roast pumpkin & Avocado puree (v)(g)
- Layered Tasmanian smoked salmon with potato latke, horseradish cream with herb & Capers salad (v)
- Eye fillet steak 220g served medium with greens, roast potatoes, Willowglen shiraz Jus.
- Pan-fried Atlantic salmon filet with spinach, baby beets, pomme potatoes and a Skordalia sauce
- Roast vegetable stack, with sweet potato, eggplant, pumpkin, zucchini, red capsicum on a bed of spinach with a Napoli sauce (v) (g)
- Profiteroles filled with custard served with chocolate sauce& vanilla ice cream
- Crepes Savoy filled with rich chocolate, frangelico liqueur & creme patisserie
- Sticky date pudding with butterscotch sauce & Vanilla ice cream
Tea & coffee and Lindt after dinner mints to conclude
(Entertainment card or restaurant club discounts not accepted for this event.)
Seaview Restaurant Dining
A romantic intimate way to spend your Valentines Day Dinner at the Seaview Restaurant at the Brighton Savoy with bay views. The Evening features
- Views of the water
- Romantic Mood lighting
- Single red rose for the Valentine
- Friendly service
- All inclusive package
- Delicious 3 course menu
- Wines, beers and Bubbles