Brighton Savoy’s Valentine's Day Dinner Melbourne
Tuesday 14th February 2023
Regretfully this year's Dinner will not be held.
Enjoy music by singer/guitarist Freddy Gulino
Valentine’s Day Dinner in Melbourne is best experienced in the Seaview Restaurant whilst enjoying a romantic dining experience with bay views.
A single red rose, awaits your valentine and a glass of bubbles as the sun goes down.
Rekindle the romance, first date, wedding anniversary?
Valentine's Day is a perfect opportunity to spend time with your special partner.
Accommodation is also available so why not make a real night of it with Lunch. Dinner, Bed & Breakfast, our front desk team would be delighted to assist you.
Valentine's Dinner session times
- 5.30pm Early Session
- 7.30pm Premium Session
- 9.30pm Late Session
- Single red rose for your valentine
- Three course menu and coffee
- De Bortoli Willowglen wines,Sparkling wine, local beers and soft drinks
Call us on (03) 9592 8233
Valentine's Day Dinner Menu
- Smoked salmon plate, micro herbs, capers, potato crunch, lemon citrus mayo (g)
- Saffron spiced chilli prawns, basmati rice & mild red chilli sauce
- Spiced falafel discs with roast pumpkin, and avocado puree (v)(g)
- Satay chicken strips, basmati rice, satay sauce, pineapple & cucumber garnish (g)
- Eye fillet steak 220g served medium with red wine jus, pomme potatoes & garlic butter(g)
- Crispy skin herbed chicken breast, seasonal vegetables, mushroom ragout, pomme potatoes & light chicken jus
- Panfried barramundi fillet, roasted tomato sauce, potato latke, seasonal vegetables (g)
- Oven baked gnocchi with spicy tomato sauce, mozzarella, and spinach finished with truffle oil. (v)
- Eton mess, crushed meringue, whipped cream, fresh strawberries & raspberries, berry gel & honeycomb (g)
- Sticky date pudding butterscotch sauce, chocolate soil, vanilla ice cream, dates, honeycomb
- Profiteroles filled with custard served with chocolate sauce & vanilla ice cream.
Tea & coffee and after dinner mints to conclude
Early Dinner Session $129.00 per person
Premium Dinner Session $149.00 per person
Late Dinner Session $129.00 per person
Seaview Restaurant Dining
A romantic intimate way to spend your Valentines Day Dinner at the Seaview Restaurant at the Brighton Savoy with bay views. The Evening features
- Views of the water
- Romantic Mood lighting
- Live entertainment by Freddy Gulino
- Single red rose for the Valentine
- Friendly service
- All inclusive package
- Delicious 3 course menu
- Wines, beers and Bubbles
Booking terms & conditions