Brighton Savoy’s Valentines Day Dinner Melbourne
Sunday 14th February 2021
Bookings open January 2021.
Enjoy Live entertainment by singer/guitarist Freddy Gulino
Valentine’s Day Dinner in Melbourne is best experienced in the Seaview Restaurant whilst enjoying a romantic dining experience with bay views.
A single red rose, awaits your valentine and a glass of bubbles as the sun goes down.
Rekindle the romance, first date, wedding anniversary?
Valentines Day is a perfect opportunity to spend time with your special partner.
Accommodation is also available so why not make a real night of it with Dinner, Bed & Breakfast, our front desk team would be delighted to assist you.
Valentines day session times
- 12.30pm -3.30pm Lunch Session
- 5.30pm – 7.30pm Early session
- 7.30pm -9.30pm Premium session
- Single red rose for your valentine
- Three course menu and coffee
- De Bortoli Willowglen wines, local beers and soft drinks
Call us on (03) 9592 8233
Valentines Day Dinner Menu
- Smoked salmon plate, micro herbs, capers, potato crunch, lemon citrus mayo (G)
- Saffron Spiced Chilli prawns, Basmati rice & mild red chilli sauce
- Spiced falafel discs with roast pumpkin, and avocado puree (v)(g)
- Satay chicken strips, Basmati rice, Satay sauce, pineapple & cucumber garnish (G)
- Scotch fillet steak 300g Served Medium with red wine jus, pomme potatoes & garlic butter(G)
- Crispy skin herbed chicken breast, seasonal vegetables, mushroom ragout, pomme potatoes & light chicken jus
- Panfried Barramundi fillet, roasted tomato sauce, potato latke, seasonal vegetables (G)
- Oven baked gnocchi with spicy tomato sauce, mozzarella, and spinach finished with truffle oil. (V)
- Eton Mess, Crushed meringue, whipped cream, fresh strawberries & raspberries, berry gel & honeycomb (G)
- Sticky date pudding Butterscotch sauce, chocolate soil, vanilla ice cream, dates, honeycomb
- Profiteroles filled with custard served with chocolate sauce & vanilla ice cream
Tea & coffee and After dinner mints to conclude
Premium Session $TBC per person
Early & Late Sessions $ TBC per person
(Entertainment card or restaurant club discounts not accepted for this event.)
Seaview Restaurant Dining
A romantic intimate way to spend your Valentines Day Dinner at the Seaview Restaurant at the Brighton Savoy with bay views. The Evening features
- Views of the water
- Romantic Mood lighting
- Live entertainment by Freddy Gulino
- Single red rose for the Valentine
- Friendly service
- All inclusive package
- Delicious 3 course menu
- Wines, beers and Bubbles