The Brighton Savoy is looking for a well presented, confident Wedding Host to coordinate wedding ceremonies and receptions and join our team.
Wedding Hosts are employed on a casual basis, primarily on Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights between 5pm and midnight, once or twice a week.
Reporting to the Duty Manager, a Wedding Host:
– ensures the smooth running of the event
– liaises with the bride and groom and bridal party on arrival
– coordinates the food and beverage service
– follows and manages the wedding running sheet
– acts as Master of Ceremony for wedding speeches, as required.
The successful candidate possesses:
– excellent presentation and grooming
– quick thinking and the ability to read an environment quickly and respond
– minimum of 5 years in a customer focused role.
– Australian Residency
Applications via Email ONLY to Mr. Michael Lee, Managing Director, Brighton Savoy firstname.lastname@example.org
Five things you should know about working at Brighton Savoy
- Our people deliver premium service so that each of our guests enjoy an unparalleled experience.
- Our people have opportunities to grow and develop as industry professionals.
- Our teams are expected to be ambassadors and demonstrate exemplary product knowledge.
- Our hotel operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year – this includes early starts, late finishes, weekends and public holidays.
- Our values demand excellent presentation, mutual respect and a commitment to excellence.
Brighton Savoy is always looking for talented people for all areas of the hotel.
The Front Office team is responsible for welcoming guests and ensuring a seamless arrival, departure and guest experience.
The Brighton Savoy maintains high levels of occupancy which means that our Housekeeping team are key contributors to a creating a memorable guest experience. Demonstrating meticulous attention to detail, the team takes pride in achieving the highest standards possible in showcasing our rooms.
Our Events Team have coordinated some of Australia’s leading events, weddings, seminars and conferences for over 50 years. They are key to the design, planning and execution of product launches, exhibitions and conferences.
Food Service Team
Food is at the heart of the Brighton Savoy, preparing over 2000 meals a week for the Hotel’s Event Spaces, Seaview Restaurant & Room Service.
If you are interested in working for Brighton Savoy please send your resume to email@example.com