Wedding season is approaching and the Brighton Savoy is looking for a well presented, confident and not afraid of public speaking, wedding host to join out team
This casual role is primary on Friday Saturday and Sunday nights from 5pm – midnight approx. Approximately 1-2 Shifts per week.
The role Involves coordination of both wedding receptions and ceremonies held at the Brighton Savoy.
Answering to our duty manager’s the role involves
– Ensuring the smooth running of the event
– Liaising with the bride and groom and bridal party on arrival,
– Coordination of food and beverage service,
– Following and managing of the wedding running sheet,
– On occasion acting as MC for wedding speeches.
The successful candidate will possess:
– Excellent Presentation and Grooming
– Quick thinking Communication Skills
– Internal EQ to read an environment quickly & respond
– Min. of 5 years is a customer focused people skills role.
– Australian Resident
Applications via Email ONLY firstname.lastname@example.org
Six things you should know about working at Brighton Savoy
- 1. Our values demand excellent presentation, mutual respect and a commitment to excellence.
- 2. Our teams are expected to deliver premium service so guests enjoy an unparalleled experience.
- 3. Our people have the opportunity to grow and develop as industry professionals.
- 4. Our teams are expected to be ambassadors and demonstrate exemplary product knowledge.
- 5. Hotel employees work 24/7 and interact with guests around the clock.
- 6. A calm and mature approach to the delivery of customer service in a dynamic environment.
Roles within the Hotel
Our Front Office team is responsible for welcoming guests and ensuring a seamless arrival and departure experience whether on business, a holiday or celebrating that special occasion. With high levels of occupancy our Housekeeping employees are key contributors to a memorable guest experience. Demonstrating meticulous attention to detail, the team takes pride in achieving the highest standards possible to showcase our rooms.
Our Events team coordinate some of Australia’s leading events, weddings, seminars and conferences at our purpose-built hotel. Our Team are key to the setup, delivery and execution of product launches, exhibitions and conferences hosting up to 200 delegates.
Food service is the hub of the hotel preparing over 2000 meals a week for the Hotel’s Event Spaces, Seaview Restaurant & Room Service by a team of internationally skilled chefs.
Brighton Savoy is always looking for talented people for all areas of the hotel.
If you are interested in working for Brighton Savoy please send your resume to email@example.com