Beach Ceremony Back Up
Beach weddings in Melbourne are becoming a great way to celebrate the marriage of a bride and groom.
When booking your wedding reception at Brighton Savoy, you may also wish to consider a beach wedding ceremony with picturesque view of Port Phillip bay and the Melbourne skyline. After your unique ceremony, your guests arrive at your pre dinner function area and relax and enjoy pre dinner drinks and canapes in the lush surroundings while you and loved ones are off taking photos in the exquisite settings of a beautiful day on brighton beach
Brighton Savoy offers back up locations for Beach Ceremonies when booking a Wedding Reception and Ceremony Package with us.
Don’t risk Melbourne’s weather, be relaxed knowing you have a planned indoor alternative.
- There is a requirement that the commencement time of your beach ceremony and your wedding reception must be continuous and consecutive.
If you are planning a Beach Ceremony and do not have a backup plan booked, please be aware:
- All last minute requests on the day can not be accommodated
- Permit for Beach Ceremony obtained from Bayside council on (03) 9599 4444
For more information pleasse read the Bayside Council Wedding Guide
View more wedding packages
- Situated only 12 km away from Melbourne’s CBD in prestigious Brighton
- Beautiful photo locations on Brighton beach and Brighton bathing Boxes
- Versatile, elegant and contemporary function spaces
- Catering from 30 – 220 guests
- Both Wedding reception and Ceremony packages available
- Canapes and pre-dinner drinks on arrival
- Contemporary furnishing with that edge of modern
- Ample complimentary car parking on-site