TheCOVIDSafePlan has been developed to support businesses to safely reopen, maintain a COVIDSafeworkplace, and prepare for a suspected or confirmed case of coronavirus (COVID-19) in the workplace.
In order to be compliant with public health direction:
• All businesses in both metropolitan Melbourne and regional Victoria must complete a COVIDSafe Plan.
• This COVIDSafe Plan should be developed in consultation with workers and any relevant Health and Safety Representatives (HSRs).
• In addition to completing this COVIDSafe Plan, you are still required to meet your obligations under the Occupational Health and Safety Act 2004.
• You must comply with a request to present or modify your COVIDSafe Plan, if directed to do so by an Authorised Officer or WorkSafe Inspector.
• In addition to the general restrictions for all businesses, some industries require additional obligations due to a higher transmission risk.
If you are in a highriskindustry, you are required to complete a ‘High Risk COVIDSafe Plan’. Further information can be found at vic.gov.au.
Click Below to view the general template
Click Below to view the Retail Food Services Industry COVID Safe Plan has been developed by R&CA to allow businesses to set out a plan aimed at giving consumers confidence that food businesses – from the small café to the largest restaurant – are taking concrete steps to ensure their businesses is safe in a post COVID-19 world.
Sourced from vic.gov.au. & Restaurant and Catering Association Victoria
The Brighton Savoy takes no responsibility for the accuracy of this content.