Bayside Tourism Network
By Michael Lee – 10-Feb-2014
Brighton Savoy’s Managing Director, Michael Lee has been appointed to the Bayside Councils Tourism Network for the next two years.
The Bayside Tourism Network was established in 2000, is a 15 person volunteer advisory group of local tourism industry experts who meet every two months to advise the Bayside Council on how to further support and develop the local industry. The Network provides feedback and ideas on how Council can deliver and leverage the projects outlined in Bayside’s Tourism Strategic Action Plan.
Brighton Savoy is a big supporter of tourism in the Bayside area and believes opportunities exist to achieve future growth from domestic, interstate and international tourism.
Some of the previous accomplishments of the BTN include
- Collaboration with local tourism publications
- Consultations over signage of local landmarks
- Implementation of local tourist web apps
- Integration with local events
- Involvement in Tourism Strategy Work Plan